To enjoy a fun an safe day on the lake, we kindly ask that you read and adhere to the following:
* Have your boarding pass ready to show when you get on the boat
* Children under12 will be accompanied by at least one responsible adult
* If you are inebriated, it is up to the Captain where you will sit. Any argument will void your boarding pass and you will stay on the dock with a full refund.
* Remain seated at all times until boat has completely docked and the Captain says you may disembark.
* Keep all extremities inside boat at all times
* No fighting
* No loud swearing
* No smoking of any kind
* No jumping
* No inappropriate behavior
*If boarding at Two Mile Creek Boat Ramp, show your proof of payment for parking (a pic of stub filled out completely) with your boarding pass and your vehicle MUST BE parked in an appropriate parking space for single vehicles unless you have a trailer attached.
Any violation of these simple rules will not be tolerated and all violators will be subject to Georgia DNR
Book now while the weather is perfect! $199 for 3 hours up to 8 people! See the Ozark Film Sets including the Wilkes house on 6 Mile Creek, Marty Byrd’s, Helen’s house and Ruthie’s trailer park location. Hang out on an island with live music included or go for a leaf tour!